From MGI Consultants:
dMessage is a simple solution for sending and receiving pop-up messages over your enterprise-wide LAN. dMessage is compatible with all versions of Windows (including Vista and Windows 7) and all LDAP directories. dMessage is independent of Net Send and the associated service. Helpful for helpdesk, dMessage let's you specify recipients according to their identity or their workstation configuration.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Scan and facilitate your computer's collection of real-time sys...
- Communicate in your organization or network through secure inst...
- Display groups you are member of and export info into TXT file.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Maintain information about users, computers, software for more ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Communicate inside single office or multiple branch offices, an...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Monitor and manage data presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Log, track and manage custom support issues.
- Register and watch requests from users in network.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage work orders or help desk tickets.
- Give users and IT-Supporters all PC on-line information needed ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Handle your customers' request via a Web-based support console.