Zimbra Desktop is the next generation leap forward for Web 2.0 applications- now you can have Zimbra's Ajax-based collaboration experience online and offline. That means when you are out of the office without a connection (say, in a plane, train, or automobile), you can keep working without missing a beat. Write email, add new appointments, edit documents and when you re-connect changes will be automatically synced to the Zimbra Server.
Zimbra Desktop is available for you to try as an alpha version. We encourage you to take it for a test drive and provide us your feedback. Current feature highlights:
- Full email support: compose, edit, delete, reply, or make drafts online and offline
- Fast Zimbra search including Advanced Search builder
- Access to calendar offline
- Support for contacts, both locally stored and GAL
- Easy set up wizard for account configuration
- Existing user preferences (folders, signatures, settings, etc) are imported
- Works with ZCS 4.5+ servers
- Fast launch with automatic, transparent sync
What's new in this version: Minor patch to the feature laden beta 4 which includes Bug 31841 - desktop gets stuck in "connection down" state. It's highly recommended for users who have Zimbra accounts and use the Offline GAL.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Replace Post-It-style notes left stuck to your PC monitor.
- Manage tasks, notes, and reminders in hierarchical tree.
- Search and replace text inside entire disks or folders.
- Remind yourself about important schedules and never miss any me...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipments...
- Work and study more productively with Pomodoro technique.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Fine product, need large amount of RAM to run"
Version: Zimbra Desktop 0.90b1344
Only app that can write and read email yahoo mail without being Yahoo Plus subscriber. Can handle multiple mail.
Uses too much resources. I'm fine with 3GB of ram running Vista. Sometimes autoturn off sync
good product if you have a lot of ram
"Okay software but uses waay to much resources"
Version: Zimbra Desktop 0.90b1344
- Probably the only mail client that can handle Gmail's conversations
- Nice and easy setup
- Calendar syncs with web calendars
- Uses a whole lot of resources - and is therefore impossible to have it running in the "background"
- Boring themes/designs
- Getting error message when trying to import contacts from Outlook
- Just a few languages
This could have been a great product. Just too bad that it makes it hard to use your PC while Zimbra is running! It demands way way way to much resources from the computer's processor - actually Outlook runs much easier. Not good enough, Yahoo!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content