A yearly calendar showing all 12 months at once. It's also an Events reminder/appointment scheduler/Program or webpage launcher, and Holiday reference guide. It also contains a Batch file wizard to create batch files for launching programs and a Textpad program to allow quick note taking and printing. You can print any calendar from the year 1900 to 2100 as well as any 12 consecutive calendars on one piece of paper for a hard copy of a full years worth of calendars. You can personalize and add or print your own calendar pictures along with any appointments or events you have scheduled for that calendar. Associated icons are printed with each event for a quick cross reference to the same icon in the calendars date box. View the calendar in either a 12 month mode or a single month mode. Have it display your days events upon booting.
What's new in this version:
- textpad to allow notes to be quickly written, printed or saved
- batch file Wizard has been added to allow you to construct your own batch files to launch multiple programs via your own " Year at a Click " launch buttons or place a shortcut of the batch file on your desktop for launching. With this feature you can now customize your launch buttons to launch several programs at once. Maybe they could be a series of programs you use daily.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Tree-based tool for keeping text in tree.
- 12 calendars, holidays and memorial days.
- Display event notifications in popup form.
- Printable calendar: notes, export to HTML or text.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage dates and events with a calendar.
- Manage tasks you plan to do in future.
- Create printable calendars with photos or pictures.
- Provide an automated time keeping solution for CAD documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: