XDrill provides powerful drill-down functionality for spreadsheets; it can tell you 'where that number (or graph) comes from'. Results can be shown in an easy to navigate results window, or in another spreadsheet, and because the results window is dynamically linked to Excel, you can do what-if analysis quickly with even complicated spreadsheets. XDrill moves seamlessly between worksheets, follows links automatically and can retrieve figures from your network or over the Internet. It can list all the inputs that affect a particular number and even pick up those easy to miss constants that people put in spreadsheet formulas.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Create animated charts in the Macromedia Flash SWF format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add business rules to Excel spreadsheets that combine computati...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Analyze spreadsheets to determine differences.
- Perform quick visual data trend analysis.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze border lines of AutoCAD draw table and create represent...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Create dynamic reports from QuickBooks, ACT!, Microsoft Excel, ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Build table or import Excel spreadsheet into CAD environment.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create and analyze crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, an...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: