XDrill provides powerful drill-down functionality for spreadsheets; it can tell you 'where that number (or graph) comes from'. Results can be shown in an easy to navigate results window, or in another spreadsheet, and because the results window is dynamically linked to Excel, you can do what-if analysis quickly with even complicated spreadsheets. XDrill moves seamlessly between worksheets, follows links automatically and can retrieve figures from your network or over the Internet. It can list all the inputs that affect a particular number and even pick up those easy to miss constants that people put in spreadsheet formulas.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create animated charts in the Macromedia Flash SWF format.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Display your data in fresh and clear ways, making it easier to ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add business rules to Excel spreadsheets that combine computati...
- Analyze spreadsheets to determine differences.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Perform quick visual data trend analysis.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Analyze border lines of AutoCAD draw table and create represent...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Import Excel spreadsheets into AutoCAD and modify them with Exc...
- Create dynamic reports from QuickBooks, ACT!, Microsoft Excel, ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: