Windows CHM To HTML is a tool to convert Windows Help files (*.chm) to HTML format files directly. With this tool, you can make a specification of an application from the *.chm files. Windows CHM To HTML can extract all/any source files in a MS .chm file easily and quickly, even the .HHC .HHK project file can be recreated perfectly.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert your HTML Help and CHM to Word documents.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Transform your PowerPoint presentations into different document...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert HTML Help into HTML format and CHM files into MHT forma...
- Export Outlook Express messages to standardized RFC/MIME files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert any printable Windows document to HTML format.
- Modify and convert CHM into HTML online Web help.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Extract source files and convert Windows Help files to Word for...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create your CHM file from .html, .mht, .txt, .doc and .docx wit...
- Convert your image files into text format.
- Fetch each page to be submitted and extract the HTML title and ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Extract audio and convert it to MP3/WAV files in batch mode.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Windows CHM To HTML 8.0
This is nothing good to report.
The demo version doesn't work at all.
1. The CHM file size is limited to 150K... good luck finding <150K CHM files.
2. The user interface consists of a source file line with a browse button. This works OK. However, the edit control for the destination file is disabled, and there is no browse button. You cannot perform a conversion without specifying a destination! End of this story.
3. I clicked the "Buy Now" button. This links to a valid page which contains emetrix.com link. This link is broken.
4. I went to the ypgsoft.com site and (call me crazy) clicked the "BuyNow" link... for $19.95, I was game. I paid via PayPal, and guess what... no registration code, no nothing.
5. By snooping, I found the (unlisted on the web site) email... firstname.lastname@example.org. I have received no reply from my email.
Cnet should filter out such poorly contructed software from unqualified -- or downright dishonest -- publishers.