Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator lets you instantly turn your PC into a Wi-Fi router and share your broadband connection with an unlimited number of users. You can securely share any internet connection whether it is a DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband or even Dial-Up connection - All with the click of a button.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 comes with enhanced features, multiple language support and network card support.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Provide Internet access to your customers.
- Design a radio-controlled aircraft and simulate flight.
- Detect and connect to wireless networks, store personalized pro...
- Create a WiFi Hotspot on your PC or Laptop.
- Perform calls to phones using VoIP service.
- Share files from the PC via FTP server.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Search and display music files on your PC.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Could not detect my wireless modem"
Version: Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator 2.0
Possibly ok with other networks, but did not work with my particular service provider.
Could not use this program, my wireless network could not be detected on my computer even though I was online.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content