From Aureate Media:
WealthBuilder is an easy-to-use, yet powerful and flexible, Investment / Savings / Retirement /Financial Planning calculator program. WealthBuilder was written using double precision floating point variables for the greatest precision. The unregistered version of WealthBuilder gives a 14 day, fully functional evaluation period! WealthBuilder can calculate: The Growth of an investment or savings account The Periodic Investment required to achieve a desired balance in an investment / savings account The Duration that a retirement account will last before depleting once withdrawls begin The Required Balance in a retirement account to allow a desired periodic withdrawl for a specified duration before depleting The effect of Inflation to determine what future amount of money will have the same purchasing power as a specified amount today
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Assess opportunities across markets.
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Keep Track of money lent and borrowed with IOU manager.
- Perform business and economic calculations on your Pocket PC.
- Calculates loan information.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Basic 4-function calculator.
- Compute spot and intermediate term rates from U.S. Treasury yie...
- An algebraic calculator.
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Tool for Mechanical Engineer.
- Decision suport for scenario analysis.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content