From Jacek Blaszkowski:
The Warsaw Stock Exchange on your iPhone. Unreachable with the iPhone original Stocks application, WGPW lets you instantly see how over 350 companies, funds and indexes performed at the latest WSE session. Customizable to display only selected information.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed value change calculations.
- General speed & stability improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Update the presence on Jaiku.
- Shop Amazon and thousands of other merchants wherever you go.
- Train scheduler.
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- One place to store all your vital computer, e-mail, and interne...
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.
- Plan & store meals for a week.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Merge, split, encrypt, repair damaged PDF in Linux.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: