From Jacek Blaszkowski:
The Warsaw Stock Exchange on your iPhone. Unreachable with the iPhone original Stocks application, WGPW lets you instantly see how over 350 companies, funds and indexes performed at the latest WSE session. Customizable to display only selected information.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed value change calculations.
- General speed & stability improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Update the presence on Jaiku.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Train scheduler.
- One place to store all your vital computer, e-mail, and interne...
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Handbell application for your iPhone.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Listing of every US & popular international airports.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: