With Ultrasoft MoneyLink Lite Edition, you can import data from MicrosoftÂ® Money 2002 or later into a Microsoft Excel 97 or later spreadsheet. When you install this add-in program, new commands appear in Excel that you can use to start the "Ultrasoft MoneyLink" wizard and synchronize data that you may have already imported. The wizard will walk you through the steps necessary to import your financial data into Excel. You can then use the data analysis and charting tools in Excel to help you look at the information in different ways. If you change the data in Microsoft Money, you can easily update those changes in Excel. The following illustration shows the Money Link wizard and the types of data that you can import from your Money file.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Full-featured statistical analysis program.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- PC desktop module for Handy Finance for Palm.
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Log, chart, and monitor your gym exercises progress.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.
- Rain Bird lawn sprinkler nozzles performance data.
- Find the Qibla direction from anywhere in the world.
- Merge, split, encrypt, repair damaged PDF in Linux.