With Ultrasoft MoneyLink Lite Edition, you can import data from MicrosoftÂ® Money 2002 or later into a Microsoft Excel 97 or later spreadsheet. When you install this add-in program, new commands appear in Excel that you can use to start the "Ultrasoft MoneyLink" wizard and synchronize data that you may have already imported. The wizard will walk you through the steps necessary to import your financial data into Excel. You can then use the data analysis and charting tools in Excel to help you look at the information in different ways. If you change the data in Microsoft Money, you can easily update those changes in Excel. The following illustration shows the Money Link wizard and the types of data that you can import from your Money file.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Flashcard app to learn biblical greek.
- PC desktop module for Handy Finance for Palm.
- Rain Bird lawn sprinkler nozzles performance data.
- Access your office inbox from your wireless-enabled Palm.
- Create, view, and edit MS Office 2007 documents on your Symbian...
- Full-featured statistical analysis program.
- Mobile relational database.
- Add file and data encryption to your applications.
- Log, chart, and monitor your gym exercises progress.