Ultrasoft Money puts powerful financial management software on your Palm OS handheld and synchronizes directly with Microsoft Money - making it easy to keep your financial information up to date.
Ultrasoft Money Family Edition uses the same software, but allows two Palm OS handhelds to synchronize with the same Microsoft Money database - for less than the price of two separate copies of the program.
Here's how it works:
- Sally and Wally both install the Ultrasoft Money program on their Palm OS handhelds. By purchasing a single Family Edition registration code, they save $20.
- Sally synchronizes her handheld. Her changes are uploaded to Microsoft Money, and any Microsoft Money changes are downloaded.
- Wally synchronizes his handheld. His changes are uploaded to Microsoft Money, and Sally's changes are downloaded along with any other Microsoft Money changes
- Sally synchronizes again. Wally's changes are downloaded.
What's new in this version:
- This update fixes a bug that caused seemingly random resets on the latest Palm handheld models.