Tripometer allows you to organize your mileage tracking into user-configurable categories. Its simple, clean interface allows a number of details to be tracked per trip, including the date, origin and destination, purpose, start and end odometer readings, and distance traveled.
The flexible report creator allows reports to be created and emailed directly to you or your accountant. The reports are in comma-separated format for easy import into your favorite spreadsheet (such as Excel or Numbers).
Favorite destinations can be saved for quick data entry. Origins and destinations can also be selected from the iPhone address book. Trips can be duplicated using the button at the bottom of the edit trip screen. Odometer readings and distances are entered using a keypad to allow for easier data entry than with imitation odometer dials.
What's new in this version:
* Fixed a crash when viewing trips by category
* Reports are now sent from your iPhone instead of from our server, which means your address is in the "To:" line (this should stop antispam software from blocking reports getting through)
* Reports include the total distance
* Number of unfinished trips is shown using a badge on the home screen icon (can be disabled in the settings)
* A bigger, multiline box is used to enter notes. The notes field in the trip... See all new features »