Total Excel Converter is the right choice to convert Excel or other spreadsheets to PDF, Open Office, Word, Text, CSV, or Lotus files. Excel Converter has the widest list of supported formats. It includes OpenOffice ODT and ODS, Word (both Doc and DocX), PDF, HTML, Access, TXT, Lotus, ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, WK2, DBF, TEX, DIF, SLK, SQL, LaTeX, DIFF, SYLK. DBF tables are also supported. Total Excel Converter converts thousansd of Excel files and always keeps your folder structure in perfect order. IIt can be used via clear user interface or command line.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.33 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert HTML to various formats (DOC, RTF, TXT) and vice-versa.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Access and interact with multiple databases.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publishe...
- Perform advanced two and three-way file comparison/merging and ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Enable any Windows application to create PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert, create, edit, and save PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform any file conversion or file upgrade that MS Excel would...
- Converts any (native and OCR) PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, P...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your personal and business contacts information, send bu...
- Convert files to PDF format and convert PDF files to Word forma...
- Generate PDF, HTML, Excel, and Word documents from SQL.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Total Excel Converter 3.5.33
What I really liked about this utility is the large number of supported target formats, so I realized I could convert my XLS files to nearly any popular format without a hitch. Batch function is another great plus as I'd been longing to find a batch converter so I could process multiple files in one go. Thank you so much for your product!
Sometimes batch conversion gets a little slow and it takes time and experience to figure out how to handle Excel files via command line.