From Andrew Pecak:
TimeSheet Calculator consists of a pair of utilities that calculate time. The first is a time calculator that allows you to add or subtract hours, minutes, and seconds. There's no need to convert minutes to decimals, perform the calculation, then convert the result back to minutes. With the time calculator, you just enter your hours and minutes, and the rest is done for you. Data entered can be checked in a register tape window. The second tool is for employees who maintain time sheets every day. Using a built-in punch clock, you enter the times that you start and finish work. TimeSheet maintains a grand total of the hours you're clocked in. It calculates your pay rate with a customized overtime formula. TimeSheet then calculates your regular salary, overtime earnings, and total earnings. Printing of the current time sheet is also available.
What's new in this version: Version 3.52 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Calculate time and date with many features.
- Perform time tracking operations with ease and generate timeshe...
- Calculate hours worked, outputting total hours, and total wages...
- Track and generate reports of your working hours and actions.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Log and track your hourly work and expenses.
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage all your projects without wasting time with old paper ti...
- Calculate hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of your project's hours.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of time and expenses for your business.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No-fuss (except for hijacked setting by browser add on)"
Version: TimeSheet Calculator 3.52
Easy to use, simple
Comes with a browser search hijack setting search.us which is not easy to get rid of. Not even asking permission to install!
Timesheet calculator is a simple app that gets the job done. Pity you get more than you bargain for (search.us installed without permission)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: