From ThreeDify Incorporated:
ThreeDify 3Doffice (previously ThreeDify Office Designer) is a transformative new tool deployed as a Microsoft Office add-in,that modernizes the way users collaborate and communicate in 3D. ThreeDify 3Doffice integrates seamlessly with your Office toolbars and interface, so incorporating 3D designs and objects in your Office documents is as simple as dropping in an image. 3Doffice transforms Microsoft Office into a powerful 3D design and communications tool that allows you to visualize, create, import, edit, and mark-up 3D content from inside any Office document. It works just like any other native feature in the applications like Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and MS Word documents. There are no external files to manage. All of your 3D content is saved right in the document, including any 3D textures. 3Doffice makes sharing real 3D content simple and practical in many situations where it simply hasn't been until now. 3D knowledge workers such as interior designers, architects and engineers involving in 3D design and knowledge sharing can use 3Doffice to share updates and design changes with their co-workers and clients by simply sending them a Word document. Freelance artists and illustrators can use 3Doffice to submit concept art to clients as part of their PowerPoint presentation. There is a free viewer version of 3Doffice that helps you to share your 3D content with clients or development partners without requiring them to purchase additional software. In summary, 3Doffice to Microsoft Office is what 3D PDF to Adobe Acrobat and more: 3Doffice not only adds 3D model viewing, but also light-weight 3D editing capability to Excel worksheets, PowerPoint presentations, and Word documents.
What's new in this version: Version 5.5 greatly enhances the object selection, polygon offset and polygon Boolean operation tools.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create designs for Web and desktop application user interfaces.
- Display a screensaver full of War Planes on your desktop.
- View a road and roadside scenery on your desktop screensaver.
- Open and save ODF documents in Word.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Load XML files into a Microsoft Access database.
- 3D art creation with 3D models & effects.
- Create, edit, markup, view, and collaborate your 3D designs.
- Create, edit, and publish drafts in 3D.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Cool 3D add-in"
Version: ThreeDify 3Doffice 5.2.6
I like the ability to have all my contents (document + 3D design) in one file.
Objects embedded in Word seems to be read-only.
There was 3D PDF, now there are 3D office documents with this add-in.
"I used it with my PowerPoint presentation and it works."
Version: ThreeDify 3Doffice 5.2.6
Embedding 3D contents in PowerPoint made my presentation live. The live 3D viewing and markup capability in PowerPoint slide mode made my presentation concise and replaced many static bitmap images I had to use previously.
Does not yet support DWG file format (although DXF is supported).
Wow, i did not know it was even possible!