From Smart Medical Software:
This physician-designed application for the Palm and PC captures charges and patient information at the place of service. It's easy and intuitive to use; customizable per specialty; and multiuser/network ready. Even physicians with no knowledge of billing codes or diagnostic codes can generate complete reports that are ready for input into their billing system. TakeCharge makes a preselection of codes that may apply to your situation so you don't have to navigate through long lists to document your charges. It transforms your data into coded information that accurately reflects your encounter and leaves no questions for your biller or coder.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your medical office and automate insurance billing.
- Manage medical records, schedules, and billing for your clinic.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep detailed billing records in your medical business.
- Track payments, adjustments, and insurance history in your medi...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Save time and cut expenses while processing medical claims.
- Access all the data you need when meeting with a patient or con...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your medical and dental clinic records.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View, compare and process DICOM images from any medical device,...
- Manage and update your personal, medical, legal, financial and ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and print UB92 forms from your PC.
- Forecast the impact of billing fee changes on revenue, profit, ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage patient and drug information of your clinics.