A lot of data can get vague very quickly. Tables enables you to organise and present your data very simply. With Tables you can not only organise data but also calculate and compare them, too. Add, sum or multiply numbers or process data by using different functions. Data can not only represent numbers but a date or an amount, too. Tables offer extensive options to format the data. Format them with currency, an amount, as percentage rates, scientifically or with different dates.
Create invoices being optical attractive, lists or reports and even add some photos and PDF documents to present your data with a great visual impact. You can create your own named styles in Tables to quickly assign the same formatting properties to other cells and also receive a uniform look for your document.
Tables offers a free and fully features 30-day trial.
What's new in this version:
This version improves overall stability and address a number of other issues.
New in this version:
- & Operator to concatenate strings like ="ABC"&"DEF" for ABCDEF
- Duplication of complete columns and rows
- A time can be used without a date
- A new format under date & time for duration's > 24 hours
- A sheet can be flipped horizontally for print and export to PDF