CNET Editors' reviewThis personal information manager conveniently combines an enhanced address book, a notebook, and a messenger, although it falls short on calendaring functions. The well-designed interface, with its sliders and tree structure, lets you quickly access and organize any number of contacts, notes, and messages. SuperPIM includes fields for all sorts of contact information, such as multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, instant-messenger IDs, birthdays, pets, and photos. However, customization options are limited, as there's only one custom field for each contact. From the contact details, you can immediately send instant messages, SMS, or e-mail to a person or group. It also includes a calendar, although you are limited to a monthly view and you can't add events, making it unsuitable for keeping appointments. You can lock groups of contacts with a password and import comma-delimited text files. We found SuperPIM fairly easy to use, with a nice set of contact-database features, but its lack of calendar features holds it back compared to the latest personal information managers.
SuperPIM is an outstanding personal information manager (PIM), with contacts, an address book, bookmarks, instant-messaging functionality, SMS, and information manager all in one. It gives you a good way to manage your contacts and communicate with people. It's a powerful instant-messaging tool for a LAN or the Internet, and a nice SMS client. It also gives you an easy way to store and find information. Version 1.94 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your personal contacts and publish your address book to ...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Organize addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of your...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Take notes, browse the Web, process texts and worksheets, plan ...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Send SMS messages using contact lists from Outlook Express.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Try this personal information manager that uses speech technolo...
- Manage you contacts in an Internet-enabled environment.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage your contacts, addresses, appointments, notes, and diary...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create your own telephone number and address book.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule appointments and manage name and address list.
- Keep all your contacts in order.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your contacts, dial phone numbers, and send e-mails dire...