From Interval Software:
STOXscreener is stock screening software to select stocks based and a wide number of filters. It offers more flexibility, those commonly available filters available on the Internet. It features includes more than 35 concurrent filters. Many filters related to fundamental indicators like P/E ratios, debt levels, dividends, growth, cash flow, profit margins, and book value. Powerful filters like PEG ratio, Cash to market capitalization. Save your favorite filters. Open multiple filters at the same time and compare results. Export to Excel and CSV files.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Image filtering program.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Correct or embellish the colors of a scene, put people or obje...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Analyze your sleeping position personality.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Control your UPnP enabled router with an easy to use graphical ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: