From CrystalIdea Software:
Start Menu is a free software for Mac OS X which provides a simplified Start Menu functionality from the Windows world. Just copy Start Menu program into any folder on your Mac (we recommend your user's folder) and then drag and drop it into any place of the Dock. Then you'll be able to browse the list of all installed Applications and run what you need with a single mouse click - like you do in Windows. Click the program icon to show the menu.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- 'send to' contextual menu like Windows has.
- Menu extra to show system preference panes.
- Software distribution system.
- Utility to easily switch between an infinite amount of docks.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Tool to automate file compression and encryption.
- Instant access to all your files & apps.
- Incorporates many useful tasks into one menu bar app.
- Opens links in the right browser; offers an optional prompt.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1