From Vectormedia Software:
Sound Masker generates various types of noise and is a complete replacement for hardware noise masking products. You can mix and match combinations and playback the output in realtime, or alternatively you can record the output straight to a WAV or mp3 file, ready to create your own custom white noise masking CDs or MP3s to listen to anywhere. You can save as many of your configurations as you wish, so you may save one to help you sleep at night and another to mask noise throughout the day. Sound Masker is completely customizable and is ideal for home or office sound masking. Soundmasker is extremely easy to setup and use - no previous experience is required, yet is powerful enough to rival professional hardware noise masking solutions costing hundreds of dollars.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Share your screen with another user quickly and easily.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Meet online, share your screen and video conference with anyone...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Simple to use and works very well."
Version: Soundmasker 7.0
Soundmasker 7.0 Nice package. Works as advertised; like it would work if I wrote it myself. Small control panel clearly labeled with obvious functions. Installed cleanly, and worked perfectly on my HP DV7 with Windows7 64-bit.
Well, you do have to pay for this one if you want it to run for more than 10 minutes at a time. But if you rarely need it, maybe you'd rather restart every 10 minutes, than pay for it.
Personally, I like to pay people when they get something right, and it's something I need. I plan to buy this product, and definitely recommend it. It ran flawlessly on my Windows 7 64-bit HP DV7.
BTW: It has several different kinds of background noises you can mix at different volumes, even on the demo version.
"Does the trick"
Version: Soundmasker 7.0
Very simple interface, yet a multitude of variations for the white noise output.
Didnt want to have to pay for it.
If you dont want to dilly dally around hunting for free products which may or may not work or suit your needs, get this one. A very nice, clean, soft white noise to drift off to sleep in. And a very simple user interface built even for the computer illiterate. 20 bucks, yeah, seems like alot for needing something so very simple. But then its a small price to pay for a restful nights sleep.My Mother registered her copy and paid $30, but the vendor has run out of unlock codes. So, she was charged 30 bucks and left hangin without a code. No response from customer service after repeated attempts(which you can only access thru e-mail), and no additional useful information at the website. If you're looking for white noise, I would recommend another product.
Updated on Jun 13, 2011