Small Business Payroll handles all federal, state and local tax computations including unemployment and disability calculations. Support for EIC CA ETT, tips and supplemental wages are also included. Time off tracking, reminders, payroll deposits, robust timesheets plus many more features. Integration with QuickBooks and Bookkeeper. Free lifetime program updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Solve all your time-keeping and payroll problems with this empl...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Keep your finances in order with this double-entry accounting s...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your restaurant/catering business.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Meet your business accounting needs with this mid-range Access-...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage accounting, sales automation, customer relations, payrol...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access a Web-based time tracking and timesheet application.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Run and keep track of your business.
- Handle invoicing, billing, banking, payroll, and other financia...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get a solution for your accounting needs.
- Calculate employee salary and reduce the administration time in...
- Create your payroll records with ease.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy and fuly functional. Perfect for a small business."
Version: SoftConn Small Business Payroll 1.1
Great flexibility in setting up wages and deductions. Ability to track time off. Super easy to run payroll. FREE software updates! And only $45 for tax table updates.
No QuickBooks integration (but they say by end of Q1). No state forms.
For a cost effective option to higher priced products or an outsourced service, you can't go wrong with this product. Simple,fast and does all the payroll processing functionality you would typically want. If it would integrate with QuickBooks that would be ideal. Hopefully they will deliver on that.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content