Smart PIM is portable personal information manager with the unique function. The program lets you create many useful notes in any way you like: by typing, importing, and capturing text from other application. You can capture information from any application (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader, Outlook, and so on) and save it as a note with a source link. So you can create notes from any piece of useful information that you come across while surfing the Web or reading documents. Just select text in any application and press the hotkeys. Smart PIM is fully portable application and can be run from flash drive so all your information will be always with you. Import function lets you create notes from doc, txt, or rtf files. Smart PIM is note keeper, text editor, diary, to-do-list, bookmark keeper, and many other ideas for you. Create, capture, store, and remind all what you like.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- View Flash multimedia content through your browser.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Bind almost any Windows application to an IP address or network...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Delete duplicate lines from documents.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I hate to be harsh"
Version: Smart PIM 1.85
It didn't crash my computer
Imports text from a webpage
The free version has virtually no functionality whatsoever.
The we page "Picture" is merely text, with non clickable links, pictures, nothing. It does keep track of the web page, but my bookmark in Firefox does that.
Perhaps the $19.95 program is ok, But I'm not going to pay 20 bucks to find out this is a glorified bookmarker.
I found no way to create, or import contacts, schedules, to do list's, calendars, all the advertised features.
You get a window with a E Mail client looking interface, but no way to really use any of it.
I may have just be clueless on how this program works, but I am very computer savvy. When I tried to create of the above, it asked me for 20 dollars. No, but thanks for asking.
I have some floppy disks I'd like to sell for 20.00 each, but we all know they're useless......oh, kind of like this utility.
I'd sure like to know if anyone else liked this program. If you do leave me a note on my C-Net inbox, or comment on this review.
This program seems a good idea, but I found it a waste of valuable hard drive space at best.