From Adam Fisher-Cox Designs:
SimpleTask grew out of frustration with other to-do list applications. They all had too many fields to fill in, too many different views and ways to organize things. SimpleTask has two lists: Pending and Complete. All controls are intuitive and nearby so adding a task is a snap. Best of all adding tasks can be done entirely from the keyboard making adding multiple tasks take seconds instead of minutes. Best of all, SimpleTask syncs with its iPhone client for an on the go to-do list that never gets outdated.
What's new in this version:
- Patched memory leaks
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Syncing with the iPhone version!
- SimpleTask can now be opened at login automatically
- Preference for choosing the default task color in the add dialog
- Preference to change whether new tasks show up at the beginning or end of the list
- New automatic on-quit backups and live restoring to backup functionality
- Exclamation point can now be used to toggle a task's importance
- Wh... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Combine pictures and effects to create amazing images.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Browse the web without any advanced computer knowledge.
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Desktop task management and to-do list.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Easy-to-install environment to develop and deploy JRuby on Rail...
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Manage multiple CSS projects and import your existing style she...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Synchronize subtitle .SRT files.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Notepad and memos with hierarchical structure.
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Distribute Piwik easily.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Deploy phpBB easily.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: