From Adam Fisher-Cox Designs:
SimpleTask grew out of frustration with other to-do list applications. They all had too many fields to fill in, too many different views and ways to organize things. SimpleTask has two lists: Pending and Complete. All controls are intuitive and nearby so adding a task is a snap. Best of all adding tasks can be done entirely from the keyboard making adding multiple tasks take seconds instead of minutes. Best of all, SimpleTask syncs with its iPhone client for an on the go to-do list that never gets outdated.
What's new in this version:
- Patched memory leaks
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Syncing with the iPhone version!
- SimpleTask can now be opened at login automatically
- Preference for choosing the default task color in the add dialog
- Preference to change whether new tasks show up at the beginning or end of the list
- New automatic on-quit backups and live restoring to backup functionality
- Exclamation point can now be used to toggle a task's importance
- Wh... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Combined notepad and clipboard manager.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Count the characters in the word processors.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Note-taking app that slides in from the side of your screen.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Fast text editor.
- Widget to manage tasks on Leopard.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Powerful notepad replacement.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: