Great for groceries or just about anything else, Shopping Aid is just the tool you need to help you conquer those long days and nights at the store.
We love to hear from you! Have a question, suggestion, or comment? Write us at email@example.com
It's much better than a review we can't respond to!
*** NOW ALSO AVAILABLE FOR iPod touch!!! ***
- Keeps track of how much you are spending. Shopping Aid will calculates taxes (based on the tax rate you've entered and whether or not individual items are marked taxable), and allows you to set a budget as well.
- Organize easily by category. (Shopping Aid automatically groups items with the same category) Easily add items to a category without retyping it by selecting the plus (+) button on the item edit screen. It'll pull up a new item and retain the previous category!
- Easily move, copy, and delete items between lists
- Share lists easily via e-mail. (even with people who don't have an iPhone or iPod touch using WAP/WML** or HTML* browsers!)
- Attach your own image*** to an item from the Camera or Photo Library or you can select from over 50+ included already!
- Allows you to export to your photo library custom images (images from the camera or photo library) that you have attached to an item.
- Innovative Browse Mode in addition to a List Mode to help make your experience in the store quicker and easier!
- Want to build a new list quickly? Simply copy items from our demo list or from a pre-existing list you've already made!
- Local currency support.
- Special Holiday List creation feature to help you organize all that shopping for your loved ones!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO OUR WEBSITE: http://www.wetleafsoftware.com
* - Rendering of the HTML on various smartphones varies. No guarantee of accurate rendering is implied. - Not all functionality is available on the HTML list. Data charges, etc. for viewing lists on these phones is not our responsibility.
** - WAP compatibility varies minimal functionality of the list only is provided. Does require being able to open a link from an email on the phone. Data charges, etc. for viewing lists on these phones is not our responsibility.
*** - Exporting lists with custom images is not possible, largely due to bandwidth considerations. However, it is easy to export your custom images to the photo library on your iPhone or iPod touch. From there, you can e-mail them if necessary.
Requirements: For importing and exporting, a working internet connection is required. For iPod touch users, wi-fi is required. Additionally, e-mail capability is required.
What's new in this version:
misc. bug fixes