Have you found a method to list AD users in SharePoint? Or would you like an easier and more convenient way to update your AD information and simultaneously update lists in SharePoint? SharePoint AD Information Sync provides permitted users bidirectional synchronization therefore, keeping your AD information and SharePoint updated (which includes photos, employee type, and user login name attributes). There is also a log that records all activities for locating erroneous entries whether it is done manually or automatically. SharePoint AD Information Sync simplifies listing AD users in SharePoint and it keeps your information up-to-date. SharePoint AD Information Sync provides a short-cut to synchronize information in AD with SharePoint lists based on profile synchronization Information can be synced from AD to a SharePoint list either manually or automatically at desired intervals. Meanwhile modifications made to SharePoint lists can be synced back to AD. SharePoint AD Information Sync has the capacity to allow for column mapping between AD fields and SharePoint list column to ensure accurate syncing of information. SharePoint AD Information Sync allows you to set a sync schedule to only sync information whenever it is required.The AD information that needs to be synced can be specified by Organizational Unit (OU) and LDAP query string. Specific items that meet certain customized conditions are allowed to be excluded when configuring the AD sync settings. You can also exclude any user/group directly from the sync process. A sync log is provided enabling all sync activities to be logged and accessed at the administrator's convenience.
What's new in this version: Support SharePoint 2013
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Change password to current logged in user only via main user me...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Synchronize your Outlook and Google calendars.
- Employ effective tools to make your SharePoint experience flexi...
- Add a calendar component which can schedule your meetings and p...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- View 90 out-of-the-box SharePoint reports across your server fa...
- Turn any document or event into a full-fledged project.
- Import, export, subscribe, and synchronize remote calendars wit...
- Generate reports for SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint Servi...
- Search, analyze, manage and backup SharePoint permissions on a ...
- Track the time you spent on a certain task.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: