Everything is a search engine for Windows that replaces the normal Windows search with a much faster one. Unlike Windows search, Everything initially displays every file and folder on your computer. You can type in a search filter to limit what files and folders are displayed. Everything only uses file and folder names and generally takes a few seconds to build its database. 1,000,000 files will take about 1 minute.
What's new in this version:
- Issue when searching for wildcards with match path enabled.
- Delete for files and folders in different folders.
- Portability issue with the default database and log locations.
- Issue with long file names.
- The folder and file selection after sorting and changing search parameters.
- Extension and type columns.
- Support for external file managers via the ini file.