From Rosetta IT Solutions:
The Rosetta Business Planner Pro software application from Rosetta IT Solutions Ltd. is an excellent business planning tool for small and medium sized businesses. Rosetta Business Planner Pro software offers many advantages over spreadsheets (individual or linked) for business plan development, monitoring and upkeep. The software goes way beyond the typical business plan templates and checklists that are widely available. It is not so complicated that it needs an accountant and/or IT specialist to use it.
The software application addresses the business planning and monitoring needs of the small/medium business market with comprehensive, easy-to-use functionality at a very competitive price.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Maximize overall profit by optimizing resource use, for product...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create a precise plan for your business project.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage and project your business plans.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Use Excel spreadsheet for streamlined budget creation with pres...
- Write a business plan using a detailed framework.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage all aspects of running events and making reservations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Put your business ideas on paper and achieve your business goal...
- Calculate the number of service staff to minimize service and w...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Start planning financial aspects of retirement since age of 20.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1