ReportsDNA extends the capabilities of Microsoft Excel to allow project manager professionals (PMPs) to create customized reports in 5 minutes without programming. It is designed for users so it is easy to use--eliminate your dependency on developers. It comes with the built-in ability to generate reports from ClearQuest, Quality Center, MS Project and any data source accessible to Microsoft Excel: Microsoft Access, databases, Web pages, XML and files. It can be extended to accept additional sources. Project Managers, change managers, system testers, analysts and consultants use it to automate their work all with click of a button. ReportsDNA can automatically e-mail, print and save reports to SharePoint each time a report is generated.
ReportsDNA provides over 90 commonly used formulas, tools and techniques for analyzing data and creating reports. Point-and-click formulas. Stop memorizing formulas. Just click on the formula you want and let ReportsDNA provide the formula. Formulas for workbook, worksheet and cell properties include: worksheet name, workbook filename, workbook path, filename, cell address, cell row and cell column. Formulas to provide counts for a data range: number of columns, rows, cells, empty cells, non empty cells, unique numbers, unique text and numbers, duplicate number and duplicate text and numbers. Tools for finding, counting, highlighting and removing duplicates. Tools for working with filtered lists like: delete filtered data, delete visible data.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 adds a new digital certificate and has been updated to provide increased reporting for Microsoft Project.
- Tighter integration with MS Project - ability to generate a report for each resource using the stratify feature.
- Tools added back into application.
- New Tool: Create Table of Contents of all worksheets in a workbook.
- New Tool: Highlight cells in worksheet or in selection with leading or trailing spaces
- New Tool: Delete leading or traili... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Integrate time recording, personal calendar, and issue tracking...
- Manage all your life goals.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get on top of your projects with ease.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Develop team productivity & project management apps.
- Provide chart based planning program with full schedule logic s...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Simplify project management within Microsoft Outlook.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, edit, display and print FDD-style progress tracking dia...
- Manage a project to reduce project complexity and cost.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide virtual appliance for Redmine project management system...
- Keep track of IT, business, work, school, or home projects.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Integrate project planning, monitoring, controlling and reporti...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is a wonderful tool that makes reporting a breeze!"
Version: ReportsDNA RC1.2
It has a lovely email feature and it is extremely user friendly and easy to use! It also connects to Remedy and ClearQuest so I have reporting for all systems I use in one convenient location.
Looking forward toward more extensions.
Love it! Love it! Love it!