From Small Business Friendly:
Rent Register is a great landlord/tenant management tool. It is designed to collect and store tenant information, to record rent payments and receivables, to generate tenant recipts and invoices, and to display monthly, quarterly, and annual financials. It also has a built in decision making tool which calculates rent revenues using the "Income Approach". Rent Register is the perfect companion for the average small time landlord.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 is updated for newer versions of MS Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Prepare stunning presentations, save them on cloud, and share w...
- Organize your important events, journals, notes, and contacts.
- Create and track quotes, invoices, and credit notes.
- Create invoice templates and quotes and purchase orders.
- Track, graph, and report on the performance of your investment ...
- Convert image files to PDF documents.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Helped me organize rentals and expenses quickly"
Version: Rent Register 3.0
Easy to use but needs Excel software program.
You have to reduce the document to fit on the screen. A bit frustrating to constantly reduce the document to the computer screen size.
This software was exactly what I needed to get years of bank statements, receipts and papers into a format that all tenants could understand. The years account of payments and nonpayments could be quickly viewed leaving no questions of rental payments made.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content