From Magico Software:
Project e-mail / internal e-mail where an e-mail group can be set up in minutes. No mail server required. Only 3 easy steps required to set up an e-mail group: (1) Create a new folder through Windows Explorer that all users can access (2) Run the SETUP program on each users computer (3) When each user starts RapidMemo for the first time, they simply browse to the new folder created and are then prompted for their user I.D. and full name. After this, RapidMemo sets up their e-mail account within the new folder and they are ready to go.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Organize mail quicker.
- Get a web browser written in VB .NET.
- Work with FTP sites as they were local folders with this explor...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Email extractor, filterer, verifier, manager, e-mailer.
- Get an easy-to-use POP3 E-Mail notifier.
- Connect with government representatives and get updates on poli...
- Create functional and load or performance test cases.
- Create and manage dockable windows in .NET Framework applicatio...
- Create and send e-mails and subscribe and unsubscribe users to ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.