Ever wanted to print or save just a paragraph or so from a web page or other document? Sure you could copy into notepad and print or save from there, but ugh, the steps. This system tray utility gives you quick rightclick access to those functions. Just select some text in your app, then rightclick on the icon and choose an item from the menu.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert Word and RTF files into PDF documents.
- Paste & organize information from web sites.
- Convert your PDF, RTF, DOC, PPT, XLS, HTML, and MHT files into ...
- Create slideshows for your Web pages and pop-up windows.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Manage and organize clipboard content.
- View and modify your Internet traffic.
- Review, mark up, and revise 2D and 3D designs.