As trivial and habitual as it may be, printing can become a considerable part of a company's cost if a significant number of printing devices are used inefficiently or for uses other than those exclusively related to employees' tasks. Centralized supervising of printers and their effectiveness can be anything but a simple task, especially if the corporate network is implemented across several standalone buildings and direct control is technically and economically ineffective. This is exactly when Print Censor Enterprise from UsefulSoft comes into play to resolve these issues. Print Censor Enterprise is a compact and easy-to-use solution meant for network printer management and supervising. It keeps a full track of all print work by a set of criteria: user and computer names, file title and size, printing timestamp, quantity of pages and their copies, job priority, paper size, printing setting (color or black and white), whether it was a duplex printing or not and the predicted print job cost. But the capabilities of Print Censor Enterprise are by no means limited to observation. In essence, this program is a powerful printing management solution. It allows you to set printing limitations and quotas for equipment, users and groups of users, view the contents of the completed print jobs (screenshots in BMP, JPG and EMF formats). If printing costs for a specific device are comparatively high, you can specify the cost limit for this device or configure a filter that will prevent certain job types from being conducted (the blocked jobs can be later unblocked by the administrator). Yet another unique feature of the application is the ability to manually reassign or copy printing tasks from one printer to another (even if you don't have the application installed on the destination pcs), which can be particularly handy if a printer fails or runs out of paper.
What's new in this version: 1. Added report by Color of documents. 2. Added icons for print history on the printers page. 3. Improved page counting for several printer manufacturers. 4. Fixed the document pausing. 5. Fixed auto resume and auto delete print jobs.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Detect and correct errors on your LAN and WAN servers.
- Monitor and secure your entire network from one centralized loc...
- Track employee training records and requirements.
- Monitor your network and correct server's work when alerts are ...
- Track and manage printing tasks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Control the operation of computer network and its components.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Allow network computers to print to the printer directly.
- Print device management.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Monitor hosts or network connections availability or connection...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Anylize the network tracking, recovering, and assigning IP addr...
- Audit, monitor, and control all print traffic.
- Manage and limit the bandwidth and monitor network traffic.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.