From Nicc Soft:
Pdf Converter PDF to Word Doc is a solid converter to convert PDF file to doc (rtf) file readable by Microsoft office. During conversion, all files (including text, image, table and etc) are export to a newly produced word document. Moreover, the output files keep the same quality with the original files, you can edit the created Word document easily.
PDF to Word software doesn't associate with Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office. That means this program doesn't need third party's program support. You can do conversion without Adobe Acrobat and MS office.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert Microsoft Word documents to PDF format and add digital ...
- Make batch conversions of DWG to JPG, DWG to TIF and DXF/DWF to...
- Offer alternate add-ins for PDF, XPS, or other fixed-format.
- View, review, edit, modify, protect, and convert CAD drawings.
- Export objects from 3D PDF file in Acrobat to 3D polygon mesh o...
- View or convert MS Office and PDF files to TIFF.
- Convert multiple documents between Microsoft Word and other for...
- Export objects from Acrobat into Rhinoceros 3DM file.
- Convert PhotoShop (PSD, JPEG, and GIF) files to PDF.
- Create a PDF file from any type of file and add a comment to it...