PcClock is a Microsoft Certified time and attendance program that enables your employees to clock-in and out from any PC on your company's network. In the payroll office, the punches are collected with the click of a button. The punches are instantly posted to each employees' time card record. As each in and out punch is entered, PcClock will immediately and correctly: Round the punch time to the interval 1, 6, 10 or 15 minute, based on each employee's rounding policies. Compute the regular, overtime & doubletime hours based on each employee's overtime and doubletime policies, on a weekly and daily basis. Deduct time for breaks and meals, based on each employee's breaking policies. Calculate the employees regular, overtime and doubletime gross earnings on a weekly and daily basis. Track employees from department to department for accurate charge-to tracking. Collect tips information. Track employee's attendance based on each employee's schedule.
PcClock will also: Track each employee's sick, vacation, training, bereavement and miscellaneous hours. Track each employee's bonuses and commissions. Apply an alternate pay rate for a specific work period. Print, display, e-Mail or export dozens of beautiful pre-designed reports. Export your employee hours information to your payroll software, or outside payroll provider. Using secured access, employee time cards can be viewed and adjusted as needed. As an added feature, PcClock can also collect punches from your company's secure and private Internet account with time-Windows, enabling your offsite employees to clock-in and out using the Worldwide Web. PcClock comes with dozens of pre-designed reports that provide both hours and gross earnings information in detail or in summary. Reports can be printed, displayed, e-mailed or exported. Years of time cards can be kept indefinitely for instant history reports. PcClock is provided on an annual license. You pay one low fee of $54.00 for the PcClock software, including any upgrades, and unlimited telephone support for one year. You will be billed annually, to renew your PcClock software.
What's new in this version: This version supports Windows 7 and includes a free Assistant program.
More Products to Consider
- Let your employees clock in and out via the Web.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track employees work time.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Synchronize your system clock to a network time server.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track employees' hours on your PC.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage up to 5000 employees without using paper time cards.
- Tracks employee time, attendance, and job or project time for u...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Replace mechanical time card machine and manage your payroll vi...
- Track employee time spent on different projects.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Monitor employees' attendance through their hands and employee ...
- Solve all your time-keeping and payroll problems with this empl...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track employees' attendance and performance.