From Medima Solutions:
PacsPrinterTM provides any Windows application with PACS connectivity. Just by pressing the Print button on any Windows application your document will be sent to the PACS.
PacsPrinterTM is easy to use and does not require any DICOM knowledge. The workflow is simple. After selecting the Print option of the application you are working with, you can choose PacsPrinter as destination.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 has the capability to store documents in encapsulated PDF DICOM format in the PACS archive, linked to specific patient studies.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Copy, move and view images of queued print jobs.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Print any document to a DICOM-PACS system.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Generate display and printer output at runtime.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage printersand preview print jobs.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create your own barcodes and save them in any format.
- Verify that the printer you are going to print to is the defaul...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Print on your local PC printer when you log into your remote Wi...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create professional-quality documents in PDF file format.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Print paper labels with high degree of accuracy in plenty style...
- Print your documents directly to any U.S. FedEx Kinko's from yo...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Print and copy multiple ID photos.