From Medima Solutions:
PacsPrinterTM provides any Windows application with PACS connectivity. Just by pressing the Print button on any Windows application your document will be sent to the PACS.
PacsPrinterTM is easy to use and does not require any DICOM knowledge. The workflow is simple. After selecting the Print option of the application you are working with, you can choose PacsPrinter as destination.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 has the capability to store documents in encapsulated PDF DICOM format in the PACS archive, linked to specific patient studies.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Print any document to a DICOM-PACS system.
- Generate display and printer output at runtime.
- Create your own barcodes and save them in any format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Verify that the printer you are going to print to is the defaul...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Print paper labels with high degree of accuracy in plenty style...
- Print your documents directly to any U.S. FedEx Kinko's from yo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Design barcodes and use any type of printer to print them out.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Read books and documents using a play-back tool.
- Update Windows 2000 drivers for your Canon i850 printer.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Monitor local and network printers and printing activities.
- Create, customize, and print CD and DVD labels.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Fit Web page to printer page automatically.