From Traction Software:
PDF Page Numberer SA is for numbering PDF files with a few mouse clicks without the need for Adobe Acrobat, you can put customizable page numbers anywhere on the page, with any font size, font name and font type also, features include saving settings for later use for other PDF s, page start and end ranges, start and stop page counts for page groups, watermarking/opacity text and many other options.
What's new in this version: Version 1.04 fixes prefix  variables.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add bates numbers to various PDF and TIF documents.
- Number the pages of your PDF documents.
- Add page number to PDF files with customized settings and optio...
- Image stamp your documents and customize images on your documen...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Automate the process of applying page numbers, roman numerals, ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Find out how many pages are in a .pdf file without the need of ...
- Count file size, pages, and number of files with a few mouse cl...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and modify pages within your PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Split specified range of pages of your PDF files.
- Split or merge PDF files by page or page range.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert DjVu and multi-page TIFF files into PDF format.
- Extract images from PDF files.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...