Outlook Share is a simple way for small networks to share contact details in Microsoft Outlook, without the need for Microsoft Exchange Server or other server software and solutions. Once installed and configured the application works invisibly, sharing contact information across multiple copies of Microsoft Outlook.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize your information and share it with other users.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Backup, sync and transfer you cell phone on your computer.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- View latest news and information at Calvary.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Search contact details in Active Directories.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Save contact information included in an email signature.
- Extract contact information from Web pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track and manage contact information and other important data o...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage personal information such as contacts, plans, a diary, n...
- Manage addresses and contact related information.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and share your personal information.
- Organize your contact information taken from Microsoft Outlook.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1