Office Therapy for Windows is Time Saving Software to streamline your billing and Clinical Record Keeping. Designed for individual and small group practices in the fields of behavioral health. Office Therapy Professional Edition Version 10 uses Microsoft SQL Server for the backend database. It provides more efficiency and reliability in a multi-user environment, has the ability to run over a WAN, and it is better able to scale upwards for growing businesses.
What's new in this version: Version 10.0.7 added support of the new 5010 claims format.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create invoices, quotes and cashbooks for the small business.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Organize your small business with invoicing, clients, and quote...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform complete Cyber Cafe management.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage your billing transactions easily.
- Simplify invoicing, inventory, purchase orders, and billing nee...
- Make your business more profitable and easier to manage by auto...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create professional invoices for your customers.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Plan, track, cost out, and bill for your projects.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create invoices and print or e-mail them to your customers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate rate charges and hold credits for each billing period...
- Forecast the impact of billing fee changes on revenue, profit, ...
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Don't recommend to anyone."
Version: Office Therapy Professional 10.0.7
Has the POTENTIAL to be a good program but currently has too many bugs, takes too long to reach customer support and too little inaction from support on things that should be easily fixable.
Can almost never get through to tech support that you have to pay for. Software is on version 11.0 and still has bugs you would expect in a spreadsheet written by a 7th grader. For example: When charging an appointment: If you change the allowed charge for whatever reason each subsequent appointment you charge will then pick up the allowed amount you entered for the previous charge regardless of the fact that it is for a different client, different insurer and has nothing in common with the previous charge whatsoever. This creates a chain reaction as each charge has to be corrected. Docutrac tech support blames this on SQL just as a 7th grader who screws up his spreadsheet project would blame his spreadsheet program for errors in his formula. It's ridiculous. It's also too bad because if not for absurd things like this it would be a good program, for the price anyway. But because of the issues described, if you don't already have it my advice is do not even bother demoing it.
"Easy to use but support is difficult"
Version: Office Therapy Professional 10.0.7
Easy to learn and use. I like being able to export data to Excel. The software has a lot of different reporting options and most are useful. It is a good value for the price, for the software itself. Also, the software has many add on modules so that you can do psychotherapy notes, treatment plans, and electronic billing-- BUT, they are all a-la-cart so that you don't have to buy all of the bells and whistles if you don't want to or are on a budget.
My favorite feature is the Mail Merge where you can set up your own forms to print out for letters, progress notes, etc.
The support agreement, yearly contract, it is expensive and then it is very difficult to get support on the phone, although they now have an 800 for support, so you no longer have to pay for the privilege of waiting on hold for 20 minutes, only to then be forwarded to a voicemail inbox.
It's a decent product, if you want an all inclusive in house system. There are cheaper web-based options if you are a single practitioner who needs to be budget conscious but wants the functionality offered by Office Therapy.
I have used this product for three years. Support is good, when you can get them on the phone, but they are difficult to get in contact with and the sales department is no help after they get your business.