With the Microsoft Office 2003 Research Service SDK, you can build information services that provide users with robust information sources and actions that make it possible for users to manage information in powerful waysall from within their Office applications. You can also easily adapt existing information stores to provide content to Office applications, so that users can take advantage of information services when authoring documents, presentations, and so on. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Prepare for your foundation course and exam.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get instant contextual information from various content provide...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Make up hardware and software inventory without installing clie...
- Manage user workstations and servers to obtain information abou...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Take down notes and display them on your desktop.
- Receive report with network PC software and hardware informatio...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Find meaning and translation of words.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Protect your data by creating strong passwords.
- Gather, organize, and share your valuable Web research.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Browse various Web sites easily.