With the Microsoft Office 2003 Research Service SDK, you can build information services that provide users with robust information sources and actions that make it possible for users to manage information in powerful waysall from within their Office applications. You can also easily adapt existing information stores to provide content to Office applications, so that users can take advantage of information services when authoring documents, presentations, and so on. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Prepare for your foundation course and exam.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Get instant contextual information from various content provide...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Make up hardware and software inventory without installing clie...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage user workstations and servers to obtain information abou...
- Take down notes and display them on your desktop.
- Receive report with network PC software and hardware informatio...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Find meaning and translation of words.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Protect your data by creating strong passwords.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Gather, organize, and share your valuable Web research.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Browse various Web sites easily.
- Learn how to develop research services that work offline.