OLMixedFolders can synchronize any Microsoft Outlook subfolder or public folders with your Outlook default folders. It uses categories to keep in touch with the origin folder. It is possible to create elements for the linked folders directly on your mobile phone. After synchronization, the element goes to the specified folder.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Synchronize your Outlook contacts with your mobile phone or PDA...
- Send and receive SMS from Outlook and remind your agenda via SM...
- Synchronize MS Outlook files and folders between several PCs.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize the contacts on your computer and mobile devices.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Move, copy, and sync files and folders between your Pocket PC o...
- Back up, restore, and transfer your MS Outlook files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2010 folders through e-mail.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Synchronize automatically your Microsoft Outlook data between 2...
- Synchronize Palm applications with Palm Desktop and Outlook.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Synchronize your Outlook files.
- Repair and configure the Microsoft Office installations.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Monitor and automatically backup your files.