NoteTaker is powerful new OS X software for organizing your information lifestyle, your digital workstyle. At its most basic level, NoteTaker is a personal note and idea organizer. With NoteTaker, you can make a list, organize an outline or jot down an idea. It's that basic. But with everyday work and lifestyle demands, our information needs are far more complex and diverse. And NoteTaker reflects this reality so that users can add and change the content and use of their information as needed. NoteTaker's user interface metaphor uses a visually rich "spiral" notebook pages with section tabs. Some users will simply have one tab and a long list of outlines while others will organize entire project and research journals with many sections and many pages within those tab sections. And it makes no difference how you decide to organize and use NoteTaker, it's flexible yet easy to understand. It's like having electronic paper on your OS X desktop. In short, NoteTaker applications are unlimited. From managing the daily to do list information to sharing a project team binder across the Internet, NoteTaker becomes the software of our everyday lifestyle. Use it to communicate ideas. Organize personal information. Keep a project journal. Think on paper. NoteTaker is software you'll want to use every single day.
What's new in this version:
- Full support for App Sandboxing in OS X Lion and later.
- Images can be auto-scaled to fit the width of an entry.
- An image's scaling can be propagated to all images on the page, section, or notebook.
- Favorites from the Special Characters pallet are now available from the Edit menu.
- Added a new "Download" contextual menu item for attachments in remote notebooks.
- Find and Replace now operates on page and section titles in addition to e... See all new features »