From Newsletter Ease:
Comprehensive newsletter and event calendar publishing tool. Write your content, customize the text appearance, add photos and images, and publish within one complete application. Customize templates to match your Web site, manage subscriptions and content, author greeting cards, and personalize each message with robust mail merge. No per-mailing or monthly fees.
Version 2.02 adds auto-updates, view/edit article HTML directly, and save issue HTML.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Publish and manage Microsoft Outlook calendars on the Web.
- Apply transparent watermarks to your images.
- Create media presentations or screensavers with text comments a...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Split PDF multipage into single page, merge documents together,...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Resize your digital photos and images to publish them onto the ...
- Keep track of major holidays, special events, Chinese lunar cal...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create a large panorama image to be displayed in a Web browser.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Export a block of selected cells to JPG.
- Transform your images into 3D images.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Resize multiple images simultaneously.
- Get 75 fine art photos of Sedona, Arizona for your screen.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Optimize the Web images for your e-commerce or eBay listings.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Awkward to use, made errors."
Version: Newsletter Ease 2.02
This program does create personalized emails successfully, and the trial is free.
The program is awkward to use and you will find yourself stumbling over many of the inputs. It also encountered errors in undertaking a very simple assignment. And the free version is only a 30-day trial, after which you must pay.
Given the many excellent newsletter programs out there, I would not begin with this one. It will take you time to learn how to use its awkward interface, and to get it set up the way you want. Then when the 30-day trial ends you will be faced with either losing all that effort, or paying for the upgrade for an awkward program.