NetWorx is a utility for measuring your bandwidth usage and the speed of all kinds of wired and wireless network connections (dial-up, Ethernet, ISDN, DSL, 802.11b). The program provides the ability to measure your network throughput, graphic, numeric representation of incoming and outgoing traffic, highly customizable alerts, statistics about dial-up connection duration, weekly, daily, and monthly bandwidth usage.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.9 has added a workaround to obtain application names that were previously recorded as unknown.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor all your network connections or a specific network conn...
- Measure and display all traffic on your network.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor your bandwidth and network data.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor and control traffic to and from your computer or networ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor traffic in local networks and on the Internet.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network IP traffic.
- Record activities on your network segment to identify high band...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Display all active connections and capture and monitor selected...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Mnitor LAN, monitor 1,000 computers at the same time.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Monitor uploads, downloads, CPU usage, and average data accurat...
- Limit the flow of data through your server.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 69 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Warning This is a spammer that hijacks your home page"
Version: NetWorx 5.2.9
There are none.
Hijacks your search and home page. Installs spam ad-ons to IE and Mozilla.
Only download if you want pop ups and spam.
Version: NetWorx 5.2.9
Provides a much more detailed tracking of internet usage compared to windows monitoring and my ISP's monitoring.
Relatively easy to navigate through options and settings
I love the variety of reports, graphs, and information it provides
The best part is being able to monitor individual program bandwidth usage!
The only thing I'm having trouble with is being able to monitor the other computers I have connected to mine at the same time monitoring the applications. It only lets you do one or the other. Unless it's just a setting I haven't figured out yet.
I've got 3g internet and have a bandwidth limit of 12GB.
I've been recently going over my limit and didn't understand why. (I wasn't using the internet any different than I have in the past.) I did some research and found this program.
I LOVE it!
I'm able to monitor my usage and was able to figure out which programs were hogging my bandwidth.
It turns out my anti-virus (Avast) had added a bunch of monitoring that I didn't need and was using more than 2X what I was using with browsers alone.
Plus, I was able to figure out that I needed to limit my browsers' settings to not auto load videos and scripts.
I'm now able to stay way under my limit again! :)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content