From RJL Software:
Net Send Lite is a small utility that uses the existing Microsoft Messaging Service to send network messages. With Net Send Lite you can send messages to a specific username, computer name, ip address or the entire domain or workgroup on your network. Simply click on Add button to add users to your system or add multiple to select from a list of available computers on your network. Once you have a user in your list, simply double-click the user and enter in your message to send.Net Send Lite supports sending to small groups of users on your network. Simply create a group of users within Net Send Lite and you can send a message to all of those users by a click of the mouse.
What's new in this version: Version 3.02 has added support for incoming and outgoing message sounds and corrected the issue with International installations.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Send and receive instant messages within your LAN.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Convey messages over lan.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor and view actions of all network users.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor and manipulate network events, network traffic and DNS ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1