CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link directs you to the product page in Google Play. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from Google Play on your Android device.
MyShelf is the personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, and text snippets. MyShelf is a powerful database app for many kinds of shelves within a single app: - Note taking. - Idea store. - Photo management. - Task/Todo list. - Diary. - Recipe book.MyShelf exists for Android and your Desktop. So you can have your all-in-one database everywhere with you. MyShelf stores all data locally on the device. It is entirely independent from the Internet and MyShelf apps on other platforms. If you want to sync data, MyShelf apps will simply exchange their data across devices. MyShelf does not rely on cloud services. No privacy concerns, no service downtime and no network problems. No monthly fee for a service provider or premium features. Features: - Add subjects, texts, and images to entries (all optional). - Add tags (keywords). - Import from other apps via sharing: Import texts, links, and images (like gallery or browser). - Export elements: Export content to other apps (like MMS). - Arrange sequence of elements. - Two parallel views on your data: Browse and Filter. - Search data with sorting order: Subject, Creation, Modification. - Search data with tags. - Search data with full text search. - Linkifying of hyperlinks, mail addresses, phone numbers, locations. - Save pictures in high quality. - Sync via WLAN or USB (passive/in case SD card is used as storage). Syncing: Syncing allows different MyShelf apps to exchange their data. You can securely sync all your shelves with our free MyShelf Desktop via Wi-Fi/WLAN or USB (passive). Visit our homepage to download MyShelf for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Permissions: "Internet/networking": Solely used for optional Wi-Fi syncing with our free Desktop client. In no event will MyShelf connect to the Internet. "USB storage": For storing the MyShelf database on the SD card instead of the internal storage (user's choice).
What's new in this version: Version 1.: UI completely revised; Easier Deletion of entries; Bugfix for Importing rotated images.
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- View and mange human interface device logs on PC.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Recover lost, deleted or corrupt data from formatted pen drive.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Protect data on hard drives and portable storage devices, acces...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Generate test data to several InterBase/FireBird database table...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content