My Remote Files is a file server that can provide access to its resources by https secure connection from any web browser without intermediate servers. Users can login to server from a local network as well as from any PC in the Internet. The program can be used to create file servers of different kinds. They can store either company information with various access to different users from its LAN, or public data for clients outside company's network. In any case, My Remote Files provides flexible solution that may be necessary for all kinds of networks - from small private to company's networks with different level of complexity.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Drag and drop picture files into Inspic to upload them easily.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Synchronize computer's clock with Atomic Clock Servers.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Share files on your PC through GMail.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Provide access to shared files via HTTPS, HTTP, or FTP connecti...
- Conduct and share diagnostic tests about Web server connectivit...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture Web video and online TV from your Windows PC.
- Automatically switch between SMTP servers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0