My Reminder is an application to store handwritten notes. You can set reminders (alarms) for the notes. You can store notes by category and give each note a title.
What's new in this version:
- New select pen widths from menu
- Database now defaults to reverse order (newest date first)
- New alternating row color on View all screen
- New flood fill drawing area
- New category editor
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Shop Amazon and thousands of other merchants wherever you go.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Make and receive Skype calls on your S60-based device.
- Use a single instant messanger to chat across MSN, Yahoo! and A...
- Beam handwritten notes.
- Track your job details such as overtime, bonuses, time off &sto...
- Take quick notes on all sorts of information with your iPhone.
- Set alarms for all your To-Do tasks.
- Find the Qibla direction from anywhere in the world.
- Track all your spouses bad behaviors.
- Save notes and take screenshots of applications on your Palm de...
- Track vacation time.
- Write, search, and organize text notes on your Palm OS device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: