From the developer: "If you are looking for a job, My Career will help you keep track of all your job hunting information. Keep track of: which resume you sent when; f key contacts; information about the companies you interviewed with; your recruiters; all related information after your first and second interviews. Records are filtered by status, such as pending/closed/offered."
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Look up commonly used aviation acronyms and words on your Palm.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Store your insurance information on your Palm.
- World clocks, maps, currency convertors & more.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Find information you need on almost any subject.
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.