From AJD Computing:
Mortgage Manager calculates the cost of a mortgage and allows you to compare mortgages and the effect of different interest rates and overpayments. It is designed for the UK market, but may work for other country's mortgage systems.Use Mortgage Manager to create an icon for each mortgage you are evaluating, then enter values such as the mortgage amount, fixed/discounted/capped/cashback rates and the interest calculation period as well as one-off administration costs. Payment details are then calculated with a month-by-month break-down of the payments and the running total. You can modify the interest rate and add over-payments to see their effect on the costs. Different mortgages can then be compared to see which is cheapest over various periods of time. But why do you need it? Because it's not possible to know which is best without calculating payments. Try this: Which is cheaper? (1) A 3 year fixed rate of 5.1% with a setup fee of 100 and then a variable rate of 6.5%, or (2) A 5 year fixed rate of 5.5% with a setup fee of 300 and then a variable rate of 6.5%? If you don't know, then you need Mortgage Manager to save you money.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Calculate your loan payment with amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Amortization Software.
- Calculate the true costs of buying or leasing a car.
- Calculate and save term deposits with amortization.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Calculate your loan plan by simply typing your loan amount.
- Analyze currency and mutual funds with advanced indicators.
- Offers loan paydown periods.
- Calculate automobile or home mortgage loan payments.