During the early period of the introduction of the euro, it will be possible to pay in local money and/or euros, BUT the shopkeeper will be obliged to give change only in euros; mon-euro will be your indispensable companion. mon-euro can be used by both the customer and the shopkeeper; it should help to make relations more convivial. After this period it can be used to convert back from euros for simple comparison.
What's new in this version:
- Now available in 6 languages!
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Keep yourself interested during long meetings with this Dilbert...
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Perform non-validating XML processing with this XML parser.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Clock displaying current population number of USA.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: